Recent content by Loossegoosse305

  1. L

    Hey saw your post in the future if u can’t make it to a game I’ll buy all 6 tickets from u Just...

    Hey saw your post in the future if u can’t make it to a game I’ll buy all 6 tickets from u Just hit me and we go from there ty
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  4. 04 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back