Recent content by longtimerhsfan

  1. L

    Riverheads at Staunton postponed until Thursday at 5:00

    When I left you last night, I had high hopes for both the Cavaliers and Gladiators. Well as you guys likely heard already, UVa stunk up the field in its game but at least my Big Red Machine did its part tonight with a 6-4 win over the homestanding Staunton Storm. With the win, RHS finishes 7-5...
  2. L

    Riverheads Sweeps Series With Rocktown

    Correction: Riverheads only beat Rocktown 9-2 the first time around. I was confusing that one with the Big Red's 16-1 road win over Harrisonburg.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set