Recent content by Longtimebuff

  1. Longtimebuff

    Excellent, always good to meet a true home grown Boulderite.

    Excellent, always good to meet a true home grown Boulderite.
  2. Longtimebuff

    Also, Ayrton Senna is my all time favorite F1 driver. He was absolutely the man, and will never...

    Also, Ayrton Senna is my all time favorite F1 driver. He was absolutely the man, and will never be matched.
  3. Longtimebuff

    Hey man, I read you went to Fairview and graduated in '86. I graduated from BHS in '85. What...

    Hey man, I read you went to Fairview and graduated in '86. I graduated from BHS in '85. What neighborhood did you grow up in? My name is Phil Smith, and I grew up in Columbine neighborhood in North Boulder.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Pete Thamel makes box office analogy for Trojans: 'This USC seems like the same movie'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: 4-star ATH Brayden Arnold closing in on a commitment -- and one team is trending