My advice is to get there early to secure a seat. Yes, there are chairs available on both the lower rail, and the upper rail. But, folks rush up there and get them as quickly as possible. We got there 45 minutes before the game last Friday and were able to get a chair on the front row. But...
I also have 2 rooftop access passes available for the same price for the 2pm game today. Free food was included yesterday. I assume it will be included today also. I will be using tonight’s tickets.
My oldest son went through the Rec/D2/D1/High school Soccer progression as most do, and he was a good, not great soccer player. The summer before his Junior year of high school, he told me didn’t love soccer anymore, and wanted to quit to focus on his golf game. After 4 years of paying for D1...
Could be one they only make for the coaches. I looked everywhere for the black hoodie with Gold Mississippi State Logo that we wore in Moorhead's last EB, and found out it was only made for coaches for that game. Happened to talk to a coach a few days after the game and he was nice enough to...
Bo not knowing who Pete Alanso is, was face palm worthy. Prepping for the interview by listening to guests podcast in advance, looks like a better plan in hindsight, I guess?
Go vote for The Dude vs Swayze Field. If we cannot beat them on the field, we can beat their *** on the interwebs! Not sure I know how to properly post twits.
https://twitter.com/CollegeBallNat/status/1250485962938839040?s=20
https://twitter.com/CollegeBallNat/status/1250485962938839040?s=20
Seems like I remember something about his mother, and some kind of previous love triangle with someone on staff at State and her current husband, at the time. Don't remember who it was or any details, but that was the prevalent rumor of the day back then.
During this run to CWS I’ve learned the value of the hazing new posters receive here at six packs peak. I’m absolutely blown away at the amount of absolute 17ing idiots we have in this fanbase. Watching Facebook, you would think that none of our fans have ever been to or even watched a game...