Recent content by lonestar50

  1. lonestar50

    Week 5 Spread Pick'Ems

    Bowling Green vs Miami-OH (-13.5) Syracuse (-6.5) vs UConn Auburn vs Tennessee (-7.5) BYU (-6.5) vs TCU UCF vs Houston (-12.5) Indiana (-23.5) vs Rutgers Purdue vs Illinois (-9.5) Michigan (-5.5) vs Minnesota Michigan St vs Wisconsin (-9.5) Ohio St (-13.5) vs Iowa
  2. lonestar50

    Survivor Pool 2026 - Week 5

    I'm throwing caution to the wind, and just for the hell of it I'm picking UMass. Winless to undefeated!
  3. lonestar50

    Week 4 Spread Pick'Ems

    New Mexico (-12.5) vs New Mexico St Wake Forest vs Louisville (-11.5) Utah (-8.5) vs Iowa St Texas A&M vs LSU (-9.5) UNLV (-12.5) vs Akron Minnesota vs Washington (-10.5) Oregon (-2.5) vs USC Wisconsin vs Penn St (-9.5) Nebraska (-5.5) vs Michigan St Iowa vs Michigan (-6.5)
  4. lonestar50

    FAKE CREATORS POSTING POLITICAL GARBAGE ON THIS SITE

    I don't know about you but my monthly Soros check is how I am able to afford the comfortable lifestyle I've become accustomed to.
  5. lonestar50

    Survivor Pool 2026 - Week 4

    Texas Tech
  6. lonestar50

    Survivor Pool 2026 - Week 3

    Squeaked that one out. Thanks for finally showing up Cincinnati
  7. lonestar50

    Week 3 Spread Pick'Ems

    Nevada (-5.5) vs Middle Tennessee West Virginia vs Virginia (-9.5) Western Michigan (-9.5) vs Rice Bowling Green vs Iowa St (-23.5) Fresno St (-6.5) vs San Jose St Colorado vs Northwestern (-4.5) USC (-24.5) vs Rutgers Purdue vs UCLA (-14.5) Virginia Tech (-3.5) vs Maryland Northern Iowa vs Iowa...
  8. lonestar50

    Survivor Pool 2026 - Week 3

    Cincinnati
  9. lonestar50

    Thank You For Your Hospitality, Clemson Cities

    I would say you've met the worst already
  10. lonestar50

    HROT back open to all per Kakert post*

    @dpic73 you officially have an invite to join us back at HORT
  11. lonestar50

    HROT back open to all per Kakert post*

    I put in a help center request here and all of a sudden I'm sufficient again https://on3.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
  12. lonestar50

    HROT back open to all per Kakert post*

    When (if) HORT opens up can we just make this place our Internet message board flight bar?
  13. lonestar50

    Which Year/Month Does Mike Norvell Finally Get Fired?

    Us Iowans know the joy of being rid of an Alford in the Athletic Department
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum after latest Auburn loss: 'The season feels over to me'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: Powerhouse programs square off in the Sunshine State