Recent content by LockedOnUK

  1. L

    Looking for questions

  2. L

    Questions

    Thank you!
  3. L

    Questions

    Fair. I've been relatively inactive on here but I was bouncing around on threads and such last season/throughout the summer. I host a podcast underneath the Locked On Network. It used to be hosted by a couple of UK beat writers and was dormant for two years before I took it over... trying to...
  4. L

    Questions

    What about this is confusing?
  5. L

    Questions

    This isn't about whether or not I can think of questions. I'm trying to interact with the listeners.
  6. L

    Questions

  7. L

    Purdue #1, Bama #2 in AP

    It's a competition I see
  8. L

    Kentucky vs UCLA thoughts

  9. L

    Should Cason Wallace start at PG over Sahvir Wheeler?

    No agenda here - just trying to figure out what fans think. First thing I talk about on the podcast episode that I discuss this is Wheeler's ability to distribute the basketball and maintain the pace of the game. It's too valuable to give up. It's definitely too valuable to take out of a...
  10. L

    Should Cason Wallace start at PG over Sahvir Wheeler?

    There is no agenda - in fact, I talk about Wheeler's ability to distribute being one of the biggest reasons he should maintain his starting role on today's episode!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU intel: Where things stand with Easton Royal, Ahmad Hudson, more flip targets; Tigers pacing for an elite 2028 recruiting class