Recent content by LocalBeachBum

  1. LocalBeachBum

    Divinity

    I thought this thread was a divinity recipe thread. So here’s my mother’s recipe for divinity. It is either a small or large batch. Enjoy.
  2. LocalBeachBum

    Dylan Stewart of South Carolina…

    Only after he learns to lead his tackles with his forearms and elbows so it will break bones of quarterbacks and recievers
  3. LocalBeachBum

    Missouri Tigers, at MSU, Game Thread

    On an unrelated note, were the Guinness world record people there counting cowbells for the world record today?
  4. LocalBeachBum

    Ole missy’s stadium announcer

    Is there a more annoying voice in the SEC? first down……ole misssss thiiiird dowwwn just another reason to loathe the drunks
  5. LocalBeachBum

    Put this parent on the Do Not Fly list

    when I was in public, unable to disciple as desired, I would grab my kids by the ear lobe and slowly pinch and twist until I got their attention. poor kid
  6. LocalBeachBum

    Bourbon Drinkers...

    I prefer Chattanooga whiskey. I go there when the stock their founders. Some of the Total Wine and Spirits in nearby states stock their founders. joe t’s has their 93 and 111 proof in stock
  7. LocalBeachBum

    Ocean Springs teen missing

    It’s how they make money, playing the r-card
  8. LocalBeachBum

    O.T. John Denver

    I saw him in concert in Biloxi circa 79. The power went out, there wasn’t a back up generator. He sat on a stool, with an acoustic guitar and somebody placed a flashlight at his feet shining up. it was packed. Nobody made a sound and you could hear him even in the nosebleeds.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set