Recent content by Loca5174

  1. Loca5174

    Week 5 college football

    It’s a good time especially if you haven’t experienced the march on of the midshipmen. Went to the army vs navy game 2 years ago and that is a whole other experience
  2. Loca5174

    Week 5 college football

    I hope so as I will be at that game. It will make the 2 hour drive home much easier
  3. Loca5174

    Week 5 college football

    Memphis thumps charlotte 59-8. WHAT!!! Air Force beats navy 14-9
  4. Loca5174

    UNT Game Thread

    Any other way then I would agree with you
  5. Loca5174

    UNT Game Thread

    Here is the part that you’re missing. The before touching the ball are means he can’t be the first person to touch the ball. The ball was deflected off the corner back. When he caught it he was in bounds. That is a touchdown my friend. There was no wrong call about it. Replay confirmed it.
  6. Loca5174

    UNT Game Thread

    I absolutely disagree with your assessment. If the officials didn’t go to the monitor and review it then yeah I would be with you but it was reviewed and it was upheld. Touchdown Tulsa. There is no should have been overturned about it.
  7. Loca5174

    UNT Game Thread

    Just watched the replay of the game and I only got UNT first possession of OT. Offense has got to be able to sustain drives to give our defense rest. We out score them 14-3 then they turn around an outscore us 28-3. I was like wrf. Their running back is pretty good. You could definitely...
  8. Loca5174

    Changes to the NIT and WBIT

    They have also made the field smaller since the NCAA tournament has expanded
  9. Loca5174

    Changes to the NIT and WBIT

    https://www.ncaa.org/news/march-basketball/nit-and-wbit-announce-new-tournament-structures-and-nit-championship-site/
  10. Loca5174

    ETA on basketball schedule?

    I agree but as long as we win the other games on our schedule this is a big nothing burger. We put a couple back to back winning seasons and maybe a trip to the dance, then we will start drawing better games. IMO
  11. Loca5174

    ETA on basketball schedule?

    That’s who they scheduled to fill a slot? Lol.
  12. Loca5174

    ETA on basketball schedule?

  13. Loca5174

    Week 5 college football

    It is. I’ll fix it. On my espn app it shows Friday early morning. I have to do the conversion Olympics while I am here lol I have set the game to record on my dvr so I will be able to watch it when I wake up lol
  14. Loca5174

    Week 5 college football

    After a lack luster performance in Arkansas, Baylor Hayes is supposed to be starting agains north Texas. The road to 11-1 starts now I am in London for the commanders vs colts game so I won’t be able to watch the Tulsa game this week and posting will be limited lol ESPN is supposed to be on...
  15. Loca5174

    ETA on basketball schedule?

    Full schedule has been released https://tulsahurricane.com/news/2026/9/30/mens-basketball-american-conference-releases-26-27-mens-basketball-schedule
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 National Title Odds: Georgia leads Polymarket odds after Week 5 of season
  5. 05 On3 Football SEC releases statement on potential hurricane that could impact Georgia-Alabama game