Recent content by Lm30

  1. L

    Region A Softball

    Region 2A uses a power point system. The KW & NK game does not count in the points as it is being played after the cutoff date. Final Standings: King William – 16.6125 Central Lunenburg – 15.6875 Randolph-Henry – 14.65 Poquoson – 14.27 Southampton – 9.66 Nandua – 8.02 Nottoway – 6.94...
  2. L

    Essex 76 Lunenburg 46 FINAL…

    Well dont think so. I was sitting in Cumberland gym.
  3. L

    Essex 76 Lunenburg 46 FINAL…

    76-56 final. 10pt game at half. Robinson was the major difference for Essex.
  4. L

    Central Lunenburg 47 Nottoway 0

  5. L

    My New State Top 10 (September 10th)

    Fairly even between the two, Essex scored once.
  6. L

    Appeals

    I heard Riverheads appeal was denied. Think they going to Region B in 2A
  7. L

    Lunenburg at Gap...what should we expect?

    I believe Central put 78 on Surry and have scored a lot of points this year. Although vs some weaker JRD teams.
  8. L

    Essex Out...

    I hear Sussex has cancelled too
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida