Recent content by Living1512

  1. L

    Does Sellers at least have a short leash going forward?

    I'm not sure if it's a short leash but I hope he's at least on one. As others have stated he's seems to be regressing yearly instead of progressing. I hope his field vision improves drastically this week or Saturday night may be a long one for the defense. Personally I'm hoping for a typical...
  2. L

    Neff Giwa (6-7 305 freshman OL)....a former rugby player

    There's a blazing saddles joke in there somewhere, lol.
  3. L

    Flaujae Jones beating USC in real life

    Not to be contrary but the best player on the court doesn't miss two clutch free throws.
  4. L

    Continue the story: You walk into a diner & there sits Will Muschamp, Brad Scott, & Sparky Woods.........

    I'd tell Brad and Sparky to order whatever they wanted and Muschamp will pick up the tab.
  5. L

    What was your favorite line from "A Christmas Story"?

    It reminds me of the fourth of July. Fragile...must be Italian.
  6. L

    UK QB Calzada responds to online criticism

    Or at least "did" give money to the NIL collective, lol. It be a little funny if there's a follow-up story in which Garrett did come get some money.
  7. L

    Better jump on the Sooners with the 4.5

    So it appears we can no longer be known as the Gamecocks then, lol.
  8. L

    HOW is this still happening in 2025?

    Premature celebration is common for some young men...they just can't hold back, lol. It is truly sad they can't just hold the ball for a,few extra steps.
  9. L

    The Bottom Line

    I think a lot is now teams know what sellers can do and are game planning around it (not that they didn't know by game 5 last year). The spy can really just focus on him as they don't have to worry about a back breaking through to the next level with that line in front of him. It's sad we...
  10. L

    Texas /OSU

    IMO, analytics is the most overused word during most broadcasts (couldn't we just call it being aggressive, sometimes even overly so)...if turned into a drinking game you might not make it into the second half....especially is you're watching Ol' Miss and include injury timeouts as well, lol.
  11. L

    Alabama Game Thread

    I truly hope they throw the QB draw play in the trash...I think Alabama has that one figured out.
  12. L

    Oh my word…what’s the term?

    No worries, being a fan this long it's a term I use on the regular, lol.
  13. L

    Oh my word…what’s the term?

    Moral victories?
  14. L

    No one to blame but ourselves

    My issue with the Kennard penalty is the QB was moving toward the play...he only shoved him and the QB did a great flip. Ultimately my opinion doesn't matter but that was a tough call.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Prediction: SMU has moved into the driver's seat for blue-chip EDGE -- and a decision is nearing
  5. 05 On3 Football Eli Drinkwitz shares update on DJ Jones after heart transplant