Recent content by LIV4GOD

  1. L

    A look at the preseason Top 10 at InterMat

    You say that like it's a good thing.
  2. L

    NEWS: Men’s wrestling adds to coaching staff ahead of 2026-27 season

    I actually have no judgment about this guy. I just had jokes of swimming and being a fish, etc. floating in my head.
  3. L

    A look at the preseason Top 10 at InterMat

    Yeah, it's discouraging. Another year where we won't even be competitive. One good thing would be to not have three years in a row with yet another record breaking loss in our dual with them. Gotta start somewhere.
  4. L

    Ben Kjar movie

    Yeah, I thought it was very good.
  5. L

    RBs 1 and 2 for first road game

    I think it should be Kamari and Williams. People seem to be enamored by the running style of the other backs, but I think Williams has shown the ability to break arm tackles and take it to the house more than any of them. Go look at his first long TD run. IMO, he's the closest runner we have...
  6. L

    According to reports, the game clock in the stadium isnt the official clock

    You make a good point, sir. Allegedly, the clocks were synced. The game clock in the stadium was at ZERO when the ball was touched. Are they saying the clock operator in the stadium started the clock too soon?!
  7. L

    Do we get a BOAF?

    Ok, but what did it stand for? Btw, I still remember, "Fear the Doodle-mobile!"
  8. L

    Iowa vs PSU 2027 Predictions

    Good lord, I refuse to even think about it.
  9. L

    Speedy RB Keyon Thomas commits to Iowa

    YAC is impressive.
  10. L

    raf tonight

    Thus, the "However." And don't ask me if you are guessing that or not. Only you can know that. ;)
  11. L

    About time for this...

    I always liked driving by the ol' Hannibal high school. Liked how it looked. I went to MIssouri Valley for a year. What year did their wrestling program start? They didn't have one when I was there. I wrestled once there in an inter-frat meet. It was fun.
  12. L

    Championship Thread

    That remains to be seen. Summer isn't here.
  13. L

    Senior Men US Open

    It's a horrific night. If Patrick B. goes down, it will feel like Iowa wrestling is dead.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia