Recent content by lionlover

  1. lionlover

    Real American Freestyle

    I knew that was going to be a given when I saw ONO out muscling Spencer Lee twice.
  2. lionlover

    Ferrari sentenced

    I dunno, there are not enough pictures for me.
  3. lionlover

    '26 U20 World Championships (8/16 - 23) thread

    I still am stunned as to how high Japan has elevated their freestyle excellence in such a relatively short time.
  4. lionlover

    ONO

    So do warped ones. Just keeping it real boyz! 😁
  5. lionlover

    ***** PSU Consecutive Dual Meet WIN Streak: 86 *****

    Especially if that wrestler is Levi Haines. Will Christmas come early for PSU?
  6. lionlover

    Christian Pyles's interview with Cael

    I really didn't like Pyles as I got to know him from his early days on the Iowa wrestling board. But, in his new role with Flo, I think he has grown throughout the years to appreciate Cael's philosophy and track record. Since the brain has left Flo, he has ascended the ranks to become a...
  7. lionlover

    PSU Recruiting Thread

    Hit it
  8. lionlover

    PSU Recruiting Thread

    Hit it
  9. lionlover

    PSU Recruiting Thread

    Damn, Cael no longer bring in top three recruits. Should we be worried?
  10. lionlover

    A Little Wrestling History

    Don't be so quick. Make sure she agrees to a "folkstyle match" so you can ride her long and hard!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the recruitment, NIL battle, and Florida's surge to flip No. 1 WR Easton Royal
  5. 05 On3 Football Paul Finebaum blasts Arch Manning after Red River loss: 'He can just be downright stupid'