Recent content by LionJim

  1. LionJim

    A silver lining to this crapfest:

    Good take, “a paranoid coach.” I’ve heard worse takes.
  2. LionJim

    Official ‘26 PSU - Northwestern game thread

    Good night! I appreciate the passion from the board.
  3. LionJim

    FC: White Out Tix….

    Fixed, ffs.
  4. LionJim

    2026 Eagles Thread

    Too bad about Aaron Donald but about what I expected from him this year.
  5. LionJim

    FC: White Out Tix….

    Dang.
  6. LionJim

    25 things about Saturday Football in the 1970s that made it better...

    I was at that game. No, that wasn’t me.
  7. LionJim

    25 things about Saturday Football in the 1970s that made it better...

    I’m sure this is true. Bottom line is that I wish I had been a better friend.
  8. LionJim

    25 things about Saturday Football in the 1970s that made it better...

    At the time I was unaware that I was an idiot.
  9. LionJim

    BWI Sports Betting Thread

    So I’m supposing this is good news for you.
  10. LionJim

    FC: White Out Tix….

    An aside: back when I was at my not-PSU college, I’d go down DC’s Florida Avenue to RFK Stadium to watch the Washington Diplomats play. (Johan Cryuff was the star, the Messi of his day.) My buddies and I would go up to the empty upper deck and pass around joints. Good times.
  11. LionJim

    2026 Phillies Thread

    Wut?
  12. LionJim

    FC: White Out Tix….

    Lord have mercy, no.
  13. LionJim

    FC: White Out Tix….

    I’m really feeling a W tonight, just telling you what my gut’s saying.
  14. LionJim

    FC/OT: CFB viewership 2026….

    AAFC.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Ryan Day delivers hilarious message to Julian Sayin on forcing ball to Jeremiah Smith: 'If he's single covered, he's open'
  5. 05 On3 Basketball Aden Holloway back on Alabama basketball roster, will be suspended to begin season after arrest