Recent content by Lioncrebs

  1. L

    Tip of the hat to Penn State

    You must be talking about James Franklin, Big Game James! 🤣🤣🤣
  2. L

    Iowa @ OSU probables

    Welp....see yall in State College in 2 weeks.
  3. L

    Iowa @ OSU probables

    🤣
  4. L

    Iowa @ OSU probables

    I think Bassett overrated. Miller is better.
  5. L

    Iowa @ OSU probables

    Never see the mat at PSU.
  6. L

    Racism and Sexual Assault allegations against PSU wrestling

    And ya know what, I am a PSU fan, grew up 45 minutes from campus and daughter graduated from PSU last May. Ya know what, I also watch every Iowa match. I love watching Terry going crazy.
  7. L

    Racism and Sexual Assault allegations against PSU wrestling

    I'm just trying to understand why these recruits or even current roster kids stick around if there is a culture of SA? Do the parents not give a crap either? Come on guys!
  8. L

    Racism and Sexual Assault allegations against PSU wrestling

    I guess kids like getting things stuck in there a**. Makes no sense PSU has a team like they do, with a culture of SA. I guess the kids parents don't care about it either.
  9. L

    Racism and Sexual Assault allegations against PSU wrestling

    And a stupid comment by you. Isn't my problem.
  10. L

    This season's Penn State team is the most dominant dual meet team in NCAA history

    You sound like a Iowa fan. The Iowa board actually has a thread over there about this. PSU didn't change the rules.
  11. L

    Racism and Sexual Assault allegations against PSU wrestling

    I guess Rocco Welsh likes things stuck up his butt, he transferred there. And, how do you get recruits like they do with a culture like that?
  12. L

    NCAA Tickets

    Yeah, my patience is thin. Lol.
  13. L

    NCAA Tickets

    I'm just looking for 1. Lol. I had an offer of 1 all session tix for $850. Upper level. What yall think?
  14. L

    Ncaa tix

    Looking for 1 ncaa all session tix. Thanks.
  15. L

    Ncaa ticket......

    Looking for 1 Ncaa all session ticket. Upper level is fine. Thanks.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Joel Klatt warns USC firing Lincoln Riley would be 'rash decision,' cost them big
  5. 05 On3 Football ACC announces kickoff times, TV designations for football games in Week 7