Recent content by linguini-eer

  1. L

    Sliding doors

    Marvin Link Here's a link to their elevate series. It looks like the integrity series is discontinued. I got mine from Barons lumber in Virginia.
  2. L

    Sliding doors

    I replaced french doors with a large slider about 5 years ago. It's a large 2 panel slider about 9' wide. We did a Marvin Integrity series and it's built like a truck. I wouldn't hesitate to do it as long as you get something good.
  3. L

    Did my first true egg smoke this weekend

    Definitely recommend wrapping the ribs for the last 1-1.5 hours. They get a little dry if you don't. Also, Fogo is awesome. I like it best on the Large BGE. I like Rockwood the best of the XL since Fogo seems to burn pretty quickly on the XL.
  4. L

    U.S. Marshals Find DOZENS of Missing Children in Georgia & Ohio... 35 more just today...

    Seems like a lot of this gained momentum after Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested. Wonder if she's the bird in the FBI's ear.
  5. L

    1,049 deaths on 3/31 from Coronavirus in the US. 11 yesterday

    That +11 is a count so far today. They will constantly update the site as they get info throughout the day. The +1049 was for 4/1.
  6. L

    Buy Bitcoin!

    I bought some on Monday. Up 30% in 5 days. Not bad
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 On3 Football Eli Drinkwitz shares update on DJ Jones after heart transplant
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN College GameDay makes picks for Week 6 slate, Georgia at Alabama