Recent content by LineDriveHawk

  1. L

    Endenne - GONE

    I hate to say this because I have always like the Brands, but Iowa wrestling sure seems to be a slowly (maybe not slowly) sinking ship. Hope I am wrong, and this starts to head in a different direction.
  2. L

    Soldier Solute

    Why is the Flo mat schedule showing no mats scheduled for this event? Edited - nevermind.
  3. L

    National Duals Championship

    This. Hard to complain about the officials when there is zero Iowa offense.
  4. L

    Iowa vs. Ohio St.

    Assuming they will delay the start for TV. Volleyball hopefully done soon.
  5. L

    Iowa/OSU 10AM

    I have never seen Caliendo look that bad on his feet. Slow.
  6. L

    Final X - I + I: Vito vs. Jax

    Who is that wearing the Hawkeye shirt?
  7. L

    Tournament pick 'em

    I am in a tournament pick em contest that requires us to pick a 1-8 seed and two others outside 8 - can only use each weight class once. The two guys outside the top 8 placing is a must to win the pool. Would love to hears people's thoughts on guys outside the top 8 they think have the best...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU intel: Where things stand with Easton Royal, Ahmad Hudson, more flip targets; Tigers pacing for an elite 2028 recruiting class