Recent content by lightweightcat

  1. L

    Realistic coaching replacements for Cal

    Why not Frank Vogel? What am I missing about this guy?
  2. L

    Keon and Johnny come up BIG!!

    I told my wife when the game was over, we basically beat Florida, at Florida, with our “B” team. Her response, “That tells me we don’t have a B team.”
  3. L

    Free tickets to UK vs Miss St. game tonight

    Let me check and see if it’s still available for you. My brother wanted to go to a game but I don’t know if it was Tennessee or Florida.
  4. L

    Free tickets to UK vs Miss St. game tonight

    Would you like the tickets for tonight?
  5. L

    Free tickets to UK vs Miss St. game tonight

    Tickets are still available! I can send to your email
  6. L

    Free tickets to UK vs Miss St. game tonight

    I think the late game time start has a lot to do with it. Plus its a Tuesday night.
  7. L

    Free tickets to UK vs Miss St. game tonight

    anyone? Should be a good one between the cats and dogs
  8. L

    Free tickets to UK vs Miss St. game tonight

    thank you everyone for the kind words.
  9. L

    Free tickets to UK vs Miss St. game tonight

    yep! I still have them! I can send them to you email
  10. L

    BLUE!!!

  11. L

    Alabama tickets for Saturday

    Good deal! Hope you enjoy the game. Go Cats!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act