Recent content by LightsoutD

  1. LightsoutD

    Best shotgun gauge to buy to saw off

    Taurus Judge, no saw necessary
  2. LightsoutD

    My wife’s aunt just passed away due to covid

    I wear one for work, because it is mandatory. If it were not mandatory, I would wear one anyway to protect my customers that are in their homes. When I go out into public, on my own time, I do not wear one. If you are vulnerable and go into public, that is on you. There are plenty of...
  3. LightsoutD

    WLTX in Columbia live report. Suspect in custody in the murder of the USC student.

    They need to bury him up to his neck and run him over with a bush hog.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Ohio State vs. Iowa: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  3. 03 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  4. 04 On3 Football Minnesota trolls Michigan, plays 'Mr. Brightside' after victory in Little Brown Jug game
  5. 05 On3 Football Lincoln Kienholz will play for Louisville vs. NC State in Week 5