Recent content by LHSHardHitter44

  1. L

    Northumberland 26 W&L 7

    Who northumberland play next?
  2. L

    Lancaster @northumberland canceled

    Nope wasn’t the reason as all from what I seen and heard it was a lot of injuries the CB game plus you had kids quitting because of there next sport coming up such as basketball and wresting sad but very true
  3. L

    Colonial Beach 52 Lancaster 8 Final

    Very good game I heard played hard on both sides of the ball Lancaster gave up some big runs. Only 3 seniors on the team this year
  4. L

    Red Devils football

    Where working on getting one this year
  5. L

    Red Devils football

    When I was in school Lancaster was an athletic school football was good basketball was good let’s get back to the ways things suppose to be but it takes support at school and out in the community
  6. L

    Red Devils football

    Well where do I start???? You have kids out there in the community that has no guidance so when you put them on a team that has discipline and there not being disciplined at home. I could go on and on bout it’s basketball but it’s not parent down want there kids to get hurt and rather for them...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 UCLA vs. Oregon: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football The Matt Rhule decision that sends the wrong message about this Nebraska team
  3. 03 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN College GameDay heading to Notre Dame vs. BYU in Week 7
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting USA Basketball October Minicamp: Saturday’s 2029 & 2030 top performers