Recent content by LHSfaninVA

  1. L

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 7

    Under a rock waiting on Agee updates?
  2. L

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 5

    You can do that in high school sports? I get and understand a running clock but to disallow a touchdown is wild to me.
  3. L

    KTC BROADCASTING

    WIN! FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS! FRIDAY! FRIDAY! FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS!
  4. L

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 5

    If I remember correctly there is a small high school next door and I parked there and walked over. It is a pretty drive. Once, the silver industry collapsed it took everything with it. I cannot remember the details but a nearby town was either bigger than Denver or was the biggest city west of...
  5. L

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 5

    So what part of old Lincoln County is the real question? Is it current Lincoln County? It could be the eastern part of Cleveland County or now present day Catawba and Gaston Counties. Also, if you are ever near Tombstone, AZ save yourself some tine and don't go. It is a BIG tourist trap. People...
  6. L

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 4

    Whatcha gonna do when the Wolves and their faithful roll into Shelby wearing WVU colors?
  7. L

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 4

    Is Case a freshman and more of a mobile qb or more of a traditional pocket passer? Lincolnton's DB are very opportunistic bunch. I say all that just to say I am very nervous about this week.
  8. L

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 3

    Great early game plan by the fired up Ironman. They will be the Top 2A team from the conference and if they can avoid taking too many lumps in conference from Burns, Stuart Cramer, and Shelby then they can make a deep run in the west.
  9. L

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 2

    I believe Shelby has Highland Tech next week. They will be angry after that OT loss. It could be a similar score to the Freedom game.
  10. L

    Football Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A Conference

    We had pretty good weather. Week one maybe some cramping for some players. I remember games were impacted for hurricanes and had a playoff game against Concord moved to Saturday. I don’t remember why it was moved.
  11. L

    Football Football Western Foothills 4A/5A- Off-Season/Portal 🤐

    He would be coming back just in time for the meat grinder part of the season and the heart of conference play.
  12. L

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 1

    I almost put that in parentheses acknowledging the fact.
  13. L

    Football Western Foothills 4A/5A - Week 1

    Am I crazy but shouldn't it be Lincolnton versus Maiden? Isn't Maiden the home team this year?
  14. L

    Football Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A Conference

    I am always curious to the scrimmage mindset and philosophy. As a smaller team it is a major benefit to play up in competition before the start of the season. I know some of the scrimmages are relational. What is the benefit for the bigger schools playing smaller schools in scrimmage? A few...
  15. L

    Football Football Western Foothills 4A/5A- Off-Season/Portal 🤐

    A few years ago, I was working out down in a Florida and a Green Beret says that running is a sign of cowardice. He was joking of course, but I found it hilarious.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU intel: Where things stand with Easton Royal, Ahmad Hudson, more flip targets; Tigers pacing for an elite 2028 recruiting class
  5. 05 On3 Football Joel Klatt on Texas ahead of Red River Rivalry Game: '[They are] better on paper than they are on the field'