Recent content by LFC78

  1. L

    A modest proposal

    Yes. A long, long time ago. A
  2. L

    MS Loyola

    Absolutely agree with GW observation. I'm a diehard Hitter fan but that offense was, well, not what I was hoping to see. Hetlet has his work cut out for him.
  3. L

    GW vs Moline moved to Glenbard South

    Post-game also moved from Northside to Reserve 22/The Links, I assume?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act