Recent content by Lexipsu1

  1. L

    I think Grunk deserves his own thread....

    I don’t know why everybody would hate Franklin Penn State fired him. He didn’t leave on his own accord. He did a lot of great things here and believe me he would still be here if you were allowed.
  2. L

    More Inside Skinny

    Totally not true Paterno was a great motivator and influenced young men. Franklin also motivated and influenced his players as well that is not a fair statement or correct.
  3. L

    Truly surprised that Franklin never took another job….

    This is exactly what I think happened in a nutshell
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida