We'll be big underdogs next week vs. LSU but hey, one game at a time.
Wins like this are why we needed to inject new blood into our program. Basketball needs to take the same turn after April 5 this year.
Ha, I don't blame you but we'd have to be REALLY bad to blow this lead. That FG should have iced it. If we were in a better field position I also think we might have taken a bit of a risk but we didn't want to turn it over there and give up what the INT gave us.
I still remember early in Stoops coaching when we had Florida on the ropes in OT, the clock went to 0 well before they snapped the ball, refs didn't throw the flag for a delay of game, and then they ran a play and scored to either extend the game or beat us.