Recent content by lexielynne16

  1. L

    Starting Five 2018

    I guess playing 13 players is one of the new rules for next year. . lmao
  2. L

    What other if any sports teams do you follow?

    I'm from Arkansas so i follow Arkansas Baseball, and MLB is starting soon so i'll be following the Royals
  3. L

    Loyola

    I'll definitely be pulling for Loyola
  4. L

    Loyola

    This!
  5. L

    *** Official Game Thread***

    How can KSU be a garbage team? They just beat Kentucky!
  6. L

    *** Official Game Thread***

    Unless we come out firing in the 2nd half, we're going home.
  7. L

    I’m at the game, and this feels exactly like Memphis last year

    Doesn't surprise me. These refs were paid to give the game to KSU. . Kentucky is NOT going to win this game tonight.
  8. L

    *** Official Game Thread***

    This game is over. . I'm going to watch FSU/Gonzaga
  9. L

    When we win tonight, I'm going to get my wife tickets to the game Saturday.

    We arent winning tonight, so you can just save your money.
  10. L

    Last two trips to Atlanta in the NCAA tournament... 1998 & 2012

    1998 UK won it all in San Antonio 2008 John Calipari came a few free throws short of winning it all. Both UK and Calipari have a history in San Antonio. Those are the only 2 times the Final Foul has ever been played at the Alamo Dome.
  11. L

    Vando ready to play ....?

    Jumping the gun a bit, are we? We aren't guaranteed a spot in the Final Four. Providing we get through Kansas State and Loyola/Nevada, Gonzaga/Michigan will be TOUGH. I do NOT see Kentucky beating Michigan nor Gonzaga.
  12. L

    In case you missed it UMBC UVA on

    Have any idea when NCAA is gonna post this entire game to YouTube?
  13. L

    So Let Me Get This Straight..

    Thanks Bkocats. . As i said, i don't troll. I'm just as big of a UK fan as anyone here, and the thought of Higgins officiating our game makes me want to throw my phone through the TV.
  14. L

    So Let Me Get This Straight..

    I'm not trolling. I'm only going by what I read on another message board. And i'm not the only one that heard the same thing. If i can find a link, i'll certainly post it.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting UNC, Arkansas, Louisville and more: 5-star Demarcus Henry breaks down recruitment as decision date nears
  5. 05 On3 Football Nick Saban on Alabama-Georgia game: 'The Tide will dominate'