Recent content by Lewk

  1. L

    College football isn't worth it anymore

    This has nothing to do with being progressive or liberal
  2. L

    Will Muschamp is one of a kind

    Tennessee hired four of them😂
  3. L

    We are less talented this year

    I have to say I don’t really understand all the vitriol against Colorado. I’m not a Colorado buffaloes fan. I live in Denver and I never gave a sh— about Colorado. Generally I pull for Colorado state Between the two of them. I’ like to pull for the underdogs probadly because I’m a South...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Chris Del Conte addresses 'embarrassing' conduct, celebrations from Texas players vs. Tennessee
  5. 05 On3 Football Brian Kelly: 'Take Luke Fickell off that hot seat' after Wisconsin's comeback win vs. Penn State