Recent content by Lettuce

  1. Lettuce

    I think it's Spring here in OB

    Crappie will be biting soon
  2. Lettuce

    Books/Headlines you will not see published - Alabama**

    Guide For Flossing Multiple Teeth -NoJuan Eever
  3. Lettuce

    OT: Tennessee botches an execution

    Is there a limit on how many times one can be injected? I feel like there’s some sort of crazy rule with the electric chair.
  4. Lettuce

    PJ Waldrop is the new MDA Exec Director…

    PJ and I lost touch but we lived next to each other in college for two years at delta st. Great guy. Delta Beta brothers
  5. Lettuce

    Wednesday Prediction Thread sponsored by Ely's - State vs Alabama

    Guuuuuuuuuulp in a thriller AL -35 MSU-38 330 105 nope
  6. Lettuce

    Bowl Projections post week 4

    That UCLA matchup would be awesome. LootyLamaArva alama will prob make it 1 or two more games before he has a lower and upper body. Not sure who will replace them in the Las Vegas Bowl
  7. Lettuce

    Predict the next 4...

    I think we can get two
  8. Lettuce

    Divinity

    Do yall believe in fate? Or wish for good luck? Are our beds already made before we even touch the floor in the mornings? What if I told you that Mississippi State has the best quarterback in the nation locked up for this season and next? What if I told you that MSU was undefeated and...
  9. Lettuce

    Has there been any official word on Isaac Smith’s injury

    Not sure. If it’s a strain, probably 2/3 weeks. If it’s pain moderated, stick him with Dino needle
  10. Lettuce

    Guess the Bama Spread

    I’ve gone back and forth on this…open at 9 close at 7.5
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Tosh Lupoi reveals why Cal changed play callers during loss to UNLV
  5. 05 On3 Football CBS Sports reveals College Football Playoff bracket projection after Week 5