Recent content by Letsrecruit

  1. L

    Yep I can do that!

    Yep I can do that!
  2. L

    Hello there! So usually I can transfer tickets from my Google wallet but for some reason I don't...

    Hello there! So usually I can transfer tickets from my Google wallet but for some reason I don't have the option this time. So, what we can do tomorrow is I can meet you outside the gate and we can go through together if that works for you. What's a good phone number for you? Mine is...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football kickoff times, TV schedule revealed for Week 7
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 Football Schedule: Kickoff times, TV revealed for Week 7