Recent content by letsgohawks44

  1. L

    Dlagnev out for worlds

    What was the surgery on?
  2. L

    Salsa in the square 5/21

    I think Davis could probably be a mid to high aa in d1 but Alex is just on a different level than anyone else in college wrestling right now
  3. L

    Junior World Championships Aug. 5th -10th

    Yeah I spent awhile on it myself and couldn't find anything either.
  4. L

    Junior World Championships Aug. 5th -10th

    It seems weird that they would not have updated team scores before the medal round.
  5. L

    University Worlds

    Looks like Caldwell is in the finals after a 7-0 win in the semis. I think the finals start around 11:00 am. It's been kind of hard to follow but I think Kilgore still has to wrestle his semis match and mcd lost 10-7 in the semis and will wrestle for bronze. It sure would be nice if we could...
  6. L

    2014 US World team trials FS

    Thanks for the info. I didn't realize it was that far down. I always mess up the international weights. As for Oliver, it seems a lot of his problems are more mental at this point. Although he lost to Metcalf I would say the tourney overall was a step in the right direction especially...
  7. L

    2014 US World team trials FS

    Does anyone know whether Oliver can suck down to 61 kg?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football Eli Drinkwitz reveals DJ Jones' surgery went well, Missouri lineman received heart transplant
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 WR Easton Royal on decision: “It will be soon” — where things stand with Texas, LSU and Florida