Recent content by Lerxst72

  1. Lerxst72

    OT: Week 5 NCAA College Football Games Thread 10/1-10/3 Thurs-Sat

    Think Chip wants his own BIG10 team?!
  2. Lerxst72

    OT: Week 5 NCAA College Football Games Thread 10/1-10/3 Thurs-Sat

    Is the capacity of that NW stadium really under 40k people. It appears a lot bigger. Guess the TV does add 10 pounds.
  3. Lerxst72

    OT: Ranked #2

    Reminds me of how I think NJ should greet visitors - "Welcome to New Jersey... now get the F*&%^ out!! "
  4. Lerxst72

    Rutgers vs Southern Cal \ Prediction Thread

    Ah I remember the old Big East Days when Miami and VT were still around.... You could pick an unused ticket up off the ground in the lots.
  5. Lerxst72

    Well ...its not like UMASS is the lowest Ranked Program in D1

    Probably pounding the Pepto-Bismol
  6. Lerxst72

    USC packing them in for the home opener!

    I admit I paid more than what Knight Shift quoted because - 1) I never thought I'd see them again AND is probably the last time and 2) my kids were able to go with me and that meant more than just about anything. They know how much Rush means to me. But I don't/can't blame anyone for not...
  7. Lerxst72

    Where are you watching Season Opener from?

    Shout out to Hunterdon County! High Bridge boy, here.
  8. Lerxst72

    OT: Rush tickets, anyone?

    Certainly not a prerequisite in being a fan! LOL.
  9. Lerxst72

    OT: Rush tickets, anyone?

    I'll second that! I was thinking about trying to score a 'day-of' ticket in Philly.
  10. Lerxst72

    OT: Rush tickets, anyone?

    The view from my seat at the last performance@ MSG. I'd seen every tour since Power Windows (with the exception of R30 when my daughter was born). I still can't believe that I was able to see them again AND share the experience with my kids. Including my Rush tattoo that my GF helped...
  11. Lerxst72

    Athan Kaliakmanis - 2026 Preseason

    Love this as a Rutgers' and Redski....er, um, Commanders fan! https://riggosrag.com/one-preseason-game-for-commanders-easiest-cut-become-clear https://riggosrag.com/5-winners-2-losers-from-commanders-preseason-win-over-dolphins?page_source=v_recirc
  12. Lerxst72

    OT: RIP Hayden Panettiere

    Wow, so sorry to hear. Watched her in Heroes.
  13. Lerxst72

    Football Rutgers Football voted 17th in Big Ten Preseason Media Poll

    Brief right-up of every B1G team. I think it's fair https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/questions-big-ten-2026-media-days/
  14. Lerxst72

    OT: We may win the World Cup in 2026

    I'd disagree. Maybe not from the heads of FIFA, but from the refs.... ABSOLUTELY. I've been saying for years there is CLEAR anti-US bias when it comes to FIFA and the World Cup, in particular. So much so that, when the games start, I'm always VERY interested in seeing where the refs are from to...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Pat Narduzzi takes shot at Penn State: 'What did they really do to get in the Top 25?'
  5. 05 On3 Football ACC Football Players of the Week announced after Week 5 of college football