Recent content by LeOtis Merriweather

  1. L

    Actual UK grads

    1984, Computer Science
  2. L

    Name the most random Wildcat

    Clarence Tillman
  3. L

    If You HAD to Choose ...

    My order of hate: 1. Louisville 2. Tennessee 3. North Carolina 4. Duke 5. ISIS All Stars So, the answer to your question is I would rather see UNC lose.
  4. L

    Just turned 55 today and it feels good

    I hit the double nickle about a month ago. Half way to 110. As I told my wife, dying young is no longer an option, I may as well live to be really old. Hope you enjoyed your birthday.
  5. L

    Over the years. Who's the Top high school player from each of Ky's 16 regions ?

    Manuel Forrest needs to be mentioned for the 7th region. His college career fizzled out, but I believe he is still the leading scorer in Jefferson County history.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football hot seat check after Week 6: Pressure mounts on Mike Norvell, Mike Locksley
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 6 released
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC fines Kentucky $500,000 for fans storming field after overtime win against LSU
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Blue-chip EDGE David Dotson commits to SMU: "I believe in what Coach Lashlee is building"