Recent content by leodisflowers

  1. L

    Our Defensive Line is a Huge Weakness

    Eat ****! To the others Rutgers fans. I’m in your corner good luck! I’m rootin for ya!
  2. L

    Athan Kaliakmanis has already beaten Nebraska Twice

    There is not plentiful parking right by Barry's on the street (you might get lucky), but there are garages in the Haymarket area. The Haymarket area has a ton of bars and restaurants and a decent amount of parking. You should be fine to find a spot in the garage and everything is very close...
  3. L

    Athan Kaliakmanis has already beaten Nebraska Twice

    I think it is in response to that Rutgersal guy coming over and posting the same stuff. Anywho, I came to the game in 2022 and had a great time with the Rutgers fans. You guys had a cool setup for tailgating and pregame and my kids loved the Jersey Shore type games. If any of you are headed...
  4. L

    OFFICIAL Nebraska Huskers Haiku Thread

    Scarlet dreams collapse, Fumbles echo through the fall, Victory distant.
  5. L

    Nebraska double digit favorite

    Hopefully we don't try an onside kick again.......
  6. L

    Nebraska double digit favorite

    Yeah, but that was just a one off. I think it will be a good game.
  7. L

    Nebraska double digit favorite

    I think a lot of Nebraska fans were surprised at the line as well. History alone shows us this line should never be more than a TD as the game is always close. Always an entertaining fun game.
  8. L

    Thanks from a Husker fan

    Because I have been taking my kids to about 50% of the away games I go to, your setup is #1 for families. Just the Boardwalk and the overall great people at your tailgates. Just awesome. Penn State and Wisconsin were some pretty awesome tailgating spots, but a total different vibe. Bigger...
  9. L

    Thanks from a Husker fan

    Nebraska usually uses the Shaolin and the Wu-Tang style.
  10. L

    Thanks from a Husker fan

  11. L

    Kelsey Grammar.. was at the game wearing R gear.. why?

    As a Nebraska fan, he seemed like a huge dick when he got on the stage to do the RU chant. It was a pretty fun environment and he just seemed like a buzz kill.
  12. L

    Husker Fan Coming to the Game

    Thanks for all of the info. Appreciate it.
  13. L

    Husker Fan Coming to the Game

    Looking to figure that all out. Having the little ones with me, just looking for the easiest in and out. Was also looking at just taking an Uber, but didn't know how ****** the traffic was around the stadium and if that was worth it or not.
  14. L

    Husker Fan Coming to the Game

    The Doubletree Somerset I believe.
  15. L

    Husker Fan Coming to the Game

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  5. 05 On3 Football Pitt stuns Virginia Tech on controversial missed field goal call