Recent content by LeoBloom

  1. LeoBloom

    FORE!

    That course is bear. Beautiful course, but very tough. As you said the greens are a challenge. Prior course knowledge is key too. It had been years since I played it and had forgotten some of the trickier holes where you shouldn’t hit driver, etc.
  2. LeoBloom

    FORE!

    Seems like it. It would not be shocking, yet would be shocking. I know that doesn't make sense but given its lack of success and how much money it has been losing it is not surprising. Yet, the Saudis seemed determined to keep it going just out of spite.
  3. LeoBloom

    FORE!

    Good to see you back!!
  4. LeoBloom

    FORE!

    As a huge Rory fan, I am thrilled. Incredible that he won again.
  5. LeoBloom

    FORE!

    Back to back!! Yes!!
  6. LeoBloom

    FORE!

    13 is fiery.
  7. LeoBloom

    FORE!

    It's Masters week!!
  8. LeoBloom

    FORE!

    He did!!
  9. LeoBloom

    FORE!

    That was a tough watch seeing Lowry choke that one away.
  10. LeoBloom

    FORE!

    And of course LIV is bitching that they deserve more points.
  11. LeoBloom

    FORE!

    Wow. Hogan blades-cool.
  12. LeoBloom

    FORE!

    Thanks. I want to also try the new Cobra driver. It’s gotten great reviews.
  13. LeoBloom

    FORE!

    Those are beautiful irons.
  14. LeoBloom

    FORE!

    I’m a bit of an equipment junkie, at least in terms of reading about new releases and it’s that time of year. Anybody planning on getting new clubs this year? What looks good to you? I am least thinking about a new driver. The new Callaway certainly appeals to me.
  15. LeoBloom

    FORE!

    It hurts LIV so I guess it’s good but, really, it wouldn’t hurt me if he stayed over there.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade