Recent content by Leo2Wes

  1. L

    duke football news

    Surf he dropped td after td....OFC
  2. L

    duke football news

    Conor much appreciation my good friend! Glad Johns is OFFICIALLY ON BOARD! OFC
  3. L

    duke football news

    Surf thx! Thoughts on Stinson, Fisher-Smith in secondary? OFC
  4. L

    ***DUKE VS MIAMI OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    I am with Carlos! OFC
  5. L

    Transfers or One and Dones???

    Appreciate all the feedback guys. Some really well thought out answers. OFC
  6. L

    ***DUKE VS MIAMI OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    44 I hear ya' brother! OFC
  7. L

    Transfers or One and Dones???

  8. L

    duke football news

    Looks like 4 def backs in portal now. Looked down roster, and numbers look pretty good of young dbs. Two with probable good upsides are Jaylen Stinson, and Isaiah Fisher-Smith. Stinson is a baller-couple KO returns I think for TDs, and lethal speed. Fisher-Smith is very athletic, blocking some...
  9. L

    ***DUKE VS MIAMI OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    There's usually enough of em after a Duke loss king.... OFC
  10. L

    ***DUKE VS MIAMI OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    Shey I know where you are coming from, and that's in no way in any offense to Diehard. We ALL want Duke to win. I just really have a hard time justifying the Covid fatigue factor from K when the bench is so seldom used.I personally thought our crowd was really good, and was enough to Will us to...
  11. L

    duke football news

    surf what does that make now, 4-5 of our db's to the portal? OFC
  12. L

    ***DUKE VS MIAMI OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    K shouldn't use Covid fatigue as an excuse when he uses bench only sparingly. This is especially true in 2nd halves of games. OFC
  13. L

    duke football news

    Thanks ged. Still working on it. @ConorONeill has been helpful. OFC
  14. L

    duke football news

    HUGE GET!!! OFC
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act