Recent content by LenexaCat98

  1. L

    My cell is 913.638.9621. Craig

    My cell is 913.638.9621. Craig
  2. L

    sounds good. are you able to meet tonight like 6:45?

    sounds good. are you able to meet tonight like 6:45?
  3. L

    I will take the 4 tickets and parking pass for $400. Can meet tonight around 6:45 off K-7...

    I will take the 4 tickets and parking pass for $400. Can meet tonight around 6:45 off K-7. Assume the football tickets are electonic ? What spot is the parking pass for on the East side?
  4. L

    I will give you $75 for just the East Parking pass for Baylor game. I can meet in...

    I will give you $75 for just the East Parking pass for Baylor game. I can meet in Lenexa/Shawnee area
  5. L

    How much for just the parking pass? Are you in the KC area?

    How much for just the parking pass? Are you in the KC area?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'
  5. 05 On3 Football Big Ten names Players of the Week for Week 5 of college football season