Recent content by leetp

  1. leetp

    Shocking - Project 2025 was real after all

    I don't follow... While I do attempt to challenge my biases with objective reasoning, I am still human. All humans are biased and tribalistic. There's no point running from it. Nevertheless, what are you driving at? I suppose "quite well" is an overstatement. What I should have said is that...
  2. leetp

    Shocking - Project 2025 was real after all

    Quite well, actually. He's at least partially hit on every summary objective in project 2025. Too bad this Iran quagmire is interrupting things. DJT sometimes just can't help playing into the left's hands.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win