Recent content by lebull

  1. L

    The commercials in the stadium yesterday...

    Were few and far between. I'm not sure who changed what, but it definitely felt like I was at a football game and not listening to the Mercedes Bens commercial.
  2. L

    USA: 10 rushing yards at the half.

    We're such a ****** team. No way we can get anywhere while we're giving them positive yardage...
  3. L

    How many wins is Dak worth?

    I think it's actually fairly easy to answer if you know how often Zak Zorsses the goal.
  4. L

    Check out the stadium expansion live feed

    Slight breeze today, but mostly calm. You would be more knowledgeable about the weight issue.
  5. L

    Check out the stadium expansion live feed

    http://imgur.com/NGeBUNb No injuries reported, happened about 7:15 this morning. I'm not the most knowledgeable in this area, but I have a hard time seeing this as anything as overextending or overloading the crane. This piece is one of the largest single pieces of facade that is at the top...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters
  5. 05 On3 Football Kansas vs. Utah kickoff time moved up due to inclement weather forecast