Recent content by Lebowski28

  1. L

    Fun hypothetical - how much to retire today?

    I’m 39/wife 29 - I’d say we have $1.5m and I don’t feel that’s nearly enough. I’d make it work if we got to $3m, but I’d still worry a bit. $5m is the number.
  2. L

    Nuke ‘em

    Dude…you are a piece of ****.
  3. L

    Ozone layer crisis. What happened?

    I believe the oculus solved these issues you speak of.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  2. 02 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  3. 03 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  4. 04 On3 ESPN shakes up Top 25 Power Rankings after Week 5 college football slate
  5. 05 On3 NIL Chris Holtmann took a lower salary in contract extension to help with DePaul's NIL, here's why