First, if I confused you with other posters who said similar things, then I stand corrected on the two year remark.
Second, if you think I was morally comparing you to ISIS, apparently you understand literary device about as much as you get the game of basketball. Which explains a lot, I guess...
Guys, pretty much everyone needs to figure out that kybassfan obviously HATES, I mean viscerally hates, being proven wrong on Willis, and is now simply trying to pick apart anything in his game. Kybass is a practical troll on all things DW, and has been for two years.
Anyone who can see the...
Great point. Makes a lot of sense, and I didn't see this angle before you said it.
You could be 100 percent right. UL admins now KNOW that punishment is coming. The only question is "Will CRAP be part of the punishment, or not?" And will it be over sooner or later? Only way that CRAP takes part...
I hate to say this, but anyone who hitches their wagon to Pitino deserves what they get.
They rolled the dice and went with sleaze, knowing the whole time about this Katina affair, and allegations. All that was common knowledge before they bought the rainbows and unicorns that Pitino promised...
THIS.
What no one is talking about is the fact that Pimptino is making hay with the two best players on his team as SENIORS/GRADUATES that he didn't develop.
Someone else turned them into high level players, and now Pimptino is reaping the benefits, with a top twenty team based on another...