Recent content by lchancepsu

  1. L

    '26 Final X, 6/19 (and 9/25), thread

    NLWC shows out again. Just an unbelievable performance across the board.
  2. L

    '26 USA Senior World Team Trials, 5/14-15, thread

    It’s really annoying to watch.
  3. L

    The don't clog the board with final/stay thoughts from NCAAs, post them here, thread

    Freestyle season should be starting soon, right??
  4. L

    2026 NCAA Championship Session III Thread

    They’re all from his knees
  5. L

    2026 NCAA Championship Session II Thread

    I was just thinking I find myself rooting against all the guys who dyed their hair— Forrest, Peterson, Larkin… I don’t get it. Hopefully the hair dye doesn’t get on Luke’s hands again tomorrow.
  6. L

    Dicemen99

    Amen! I check it out frequently as well. Thanks Dicemen!!
  7. L

    Offseason discussion about PSU's 2024-25 Lineup

    I can’t see a starting lineup that doesn’t include Josh Barr- whether at 184 or 197. I think Connor Mirasola could go if needed, but will redshirt if Starocci comes back.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  2. 02 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  3. 03 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  4. 04 On3 Football The latest on Georgia-Alabama as Tropical Storm Isaias threatens game
  5. 05 On3 Football Austin Simmons describes importance of beating Florida: 'Has always been my biggest dream'