Recent content by LB99

  1. L

    What were the five best/most exciting games at Beaver Stadium?

    Add 97 Ohio State and 02 Nebraska for me.
  2. L

    People I'm tired of hearing about

    Sorry. Thanks for having my back.
  3. L

    2026 Pirates Thread

    Me either. The fat cats in the league like the Dodgers, Yankees, Red Sox, etc will fight it off. The MLB has no backbone and they will cave to those large market teams.
  4. L

    2026 Pirates Thread

    He should be more worried about a salary floor.
  5. L

    People I'm tired of hearing about

    That’s Stacey’s mom.
  6. L

    EARLY 2026-27 lineup projections/discussions

    No worries. I’m not at all against Levi or anyone else using the 5 for 5 to their advantage. We need guidelines on NIL, player payments, gifts, etc. This is nuts. In the meantime, the average Joe can barely (or not at all) pay for their kids to go to college to get a worthwhile degree. The...
  7. L

    EARLY 2026-27 lineup projections/discussions

    Good points. I don’t care how they are labeled. Employees, non employees, etc. Just stop pampering these teenage millionaires. Make them pay their fair share of taxes, buy their own insurance, etc. Just like everyone else.
  8. L

    EARLY 2026-27 lineup projections/discussions

    We both know that isn’t getting passed. We also both know that there needs to be guardrails put on this disaster because the NCAA implemented this with no guard rails or foresight into the pitfalls. The only way anyone is supporting this wild west model is if their kid is the one making the...
  9. L

    EARLY 2026-27 lineup projections/discussions

    Make no mistake, I don’t like the goofballs running things or congress and I have zero confidence that anything worthwhile will come out of this. My issue is having “student” athletes making more than doctors, nurses, teachers, police officers, firemen, etc while the real students on campus can...
  10. L

    EARLY 2026-27 lineup projections/discussions

    Exactly! Stop paying these kids millions. Put some regulations on it.
  11. L

    EARLY 2026-27 lineup projections/discussions

    I am not certain why folks seem to be AOK with watching younger adults pretend to be students while paying them large somes of cash because they can throw ball and then have them demand more next year or they go somewhere else that will give them a bigger bag of cash and then see them do it...
  12. L

    EARLY 2026-27 lineup projections/discussions

    I presume you are making large donations to PSU NIL since you feel so strongly that the “student” athletes are getting hosed?
  13. L

    EARLY 2026-27 lineup projections/discussions

    I will never feel bad for kids making big money because they can run, jump, or throw. You aren’t going to convince me otherwise. If they don’t like the compensation, then don’t play. I really don’t care. They are free to enroll as a regular student and actually work for a degree that will last...
  14. L

    EARLY 2026-27 lineup projections/discussions

    If the “student” athletes want to organize and attempt to represent themselves, they are free to do that, no? Then they may correctly be labeled as employees and be required to abide by employment laws and taxation laws, right. I say go for it.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football BYU RB LJ Martin to miss at least a month after suffering injury vs. TCU
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA Division I Cabinet approves change to football transfer window