Recent content by lazyr

  1. L

    Favorite THR Quotes....

    It's just so much fun to go over there and at least once get to tell some of those clowns how you feel. they gave me a ban that i deserved but CPG still is to stupid to breathe. lol
  2. L

    Some UNC Ribeye for you....

    Better be careful I got a ban from the mighty IC last week for telling one of them he was to dumb to breathe. lol
  3. L

    Favorite THR Quotes....

    That sounds almost like what carolinapricelessgem said the other day over there.One of my few post and they kicked me to the curb . All I did was told him he was to stupid to breathe. Banned for life I guess.
  4. L

    I Think The Coaches For USA Team Should Rotate Every Year

    Hey guys lets let olRoy have it after K steps down. I mean it would be a different coach and he will need all the help he can get.
  5. L

    AMILE Jefferson !

    I'd really love to see Amile come on strong like that this year. He needs to show K what he can do. I've been pulling for a break out season for him.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA enters the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Rankings: ESPN shakes up FPI Top 25 after Week 6 results
  5. 05 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets