Recent content by LandofOzDevil

  1. L

    Len Elmore or Jay Bilas.

    I actually love Walton. His stories off the court are fantastic. Walton DGAF about espn and says/does what he wants. I applaud that.
  2. L

    Matthew Hurt Announcement 04/19

    Step away from the ledge.
  3. L

    Boogie Ellis to Duke

    Don’t see Stewart. Carey a real good possibility.
  4. L

    Boogie Ellis to Duke

    Anthony is the best guard in the class. No one denies that. I like Boogie. 3 year player. Solid backcourt player to build around and will play great alongside Tre. Also didn’t Cal just take a grad transfer? What’s wrong with grad transfers?
  5. L

    Boogie Ellis to Duke

    Duhon/Nolan Smith are the two comparisons throw around by most.
  6. L

    E.J Montgomery

    Curious as to where you’re seeing this? I feel I’m pretty plugged in to this kind of stuff and I haven’t seen it mentioned anywhere?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Nebraska RB Jamal Rule is 'back' for Indiana matchup after missing Week 5 game with ankle injury
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff Bubble Watch: ESPN breaks down who's in, who's out after Week 5