Recent content by LakeLifeCat

  1. L

    Mitchell commits to UK

    You guys!!!!! OMG. We are freakin stacked! LET'S GOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see some games!!!!!
  2. L

    Mitchell has contacted UK admissions

    Can he please commit already!?? I am so ready to start dreaming of the final 4 we are about to go to this season. We are absolutely loaded with him. I really really like our starting 5 with him added at the 4. Does anyone know when the team practices start back up? I know they are on a couple...
  3. L

    Pope does develop players...

    I'm afraid to post this but here goes. I keep reading on here from people that Pope doesn't develop players. I disagree, and here are 4 examples that we have evidence for just in his 2 seasons at UK: 1. Otega Oweh. Pope took Oweh from an 11.4-point, 1.0-assist player at Oklahoma who wasn't a...
  4. L

    Goodman interview with Pope today

    Well, he kind of tried that last season and it didn't turn out well. For instance, Dioubate. Just never really worked in his offense. He doesn't seem to coach physical teams well...he seems to be a better coach with very quick fast guys who can shoot the ball. That worked well in season 1 and I...
  5. L

    Goodman interview with Pope today

    Also after listening to this, he talked about physicality being a concern. I'm thinking they will add a 4 instead of a 2 to fill the 15th spot. I think I want Kohler or Mitchell the most right now.
  6. L

    Goodman interview with Pope today

    For those starving for any and all UK bball content during this next slow couple of weeks. Goodman interviewed Pope today (link below). About halfway through he talks about the team specifically and how they look at the end of the 8 week summer practice sessions which I had wanted to hear about...
  7. L

    No foreign trip, but a trip to Vegas to watch Summer League games and Kenny Chesney.

    I really really really really wanted summer basketball games too. Dying to see this team in a real game. BUT I believe they aren't doing it because Kam is in a boot with his foot, and Kepnang is out for the summer as a precaution. Also Reece Potter has been out dealing with some injury too...
  8. L

    Mason Williams (the guy some of you said will not play)

    So far I really like him. He said in an interview last week that he "wants to be known as the hardest worker to ever come to Kentucky". Don't know about you but that is music to my ears. That's way better than last season feeling like some of the guys quit on us at times... Also, he was the...
  9. L

    Good news with Kam??

    Sounds like it's the same injury as before. I really like Kam and his dad. I think Kam loves UK and will play his heart out no matter what. But it does worry me that his dad said his foot may never be back to 100%, but he's tough and he'll play through it.
  10. L

    The whole team is now on campus!

    Am pleasantly surprised that N'Diaye is already here with the team! That is gonna be huge I think. Jelavic didn't get here last season until Mid-August and I think it just set him back with getting used to the different rules NCAA and college ball. Having N'Diaye here already will hopefully get...
  11. L

    HAMPTON to UK

    WE ARE FREAKIN BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 Star shooting guard, #6 overall recruit in the 27 class!!! LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!
  12. L

    Momcilovic vs. Brea

    Momcilovic from 3 last season: 136 makes on 279 attempts (48.7%); scoring 16.9 PPG Koby Brea from 3 at UK: 93 makes on 214 attempts (43.5%); scoring 11.6 PPG I loved having Brea. But I would easily take Momcilovic. Bigger volume and makes from 3, bigger body, bigger scoring role. Momcilovic...
  13. L

    KSR article regarding transfer class rankings and player rankings - Alex Wilkins at 521…

    Yeah there's no way he should be ranked 521. I hope he sees that and it puts a fire in him!! On3 had him ranked 29th in the Portal. Against UCONN, He had 21 points, 4 assists, and hit 4 of 8 from three. Yes he turned the ball over a lot last year but he will be playing the 2 this year at UK so...
  14. L

    Would you have given collin $3+million

    It comes down to would you rather have Alex Wilkins or Collin Chandler. Because they both would start at the 2 spot on this team, so it's one or the other. I really liked Collin...but I think I would take Alex over him so I'm glad we didn't give him the 3 million. I think Wilkins has a much more...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Nick Saban recalls taking secret interview for New York Giants job while at Michigan State
  5. 05 On3 Football CBS Sports updates quarterback power rankings after Week 4 of college football