Recent content by Lakedawg

  1. L

    No defense, no defense…

    Guten tag. I didn’t feel like looking.
  2. L

    No defense, no defense…

    AI isn’t all bad
  3. L

    Looking ahead to UGA.....

    Never said he was the leader of the team. And no, he wasn’t Logan Tanner back there. But coming off 2 9-21 seasons, it was nice to see someone give a damn. The UGA game he went too far, yes, but some teams need some grit on the field. Especially when the coach rarely gets off the bucket...
  4. L

    Looking ahead to UGA.....

    Johnny was a dirtbag. Maybe hot-headed a little, but that State team needed him.
  5. L

    OT: Someone please explain this ABC debacle going on right now

    The part that no one is talking about is how the state legislature declined to fix this in the past, but now are solely blaming DOR.
  6. L

    ISO Parking Pass for Texas game

    https://hailstate.evenue.net/events/FBSGPARK
  7. L

    OT: ChatGPT Jackson Metro City Descriptions

    And our people rejoiced. Finally, another DG. Took them forever to see the need.
  8. L

    OT: ChatGPT Jackson Metro City Descriptions

    I live in Clinton and felt slighted. So here is ChatGPT on the matter. Clinton, Mississippi — where the speed limit is more of a suggestion unless you’re late for church, and the only real traffic jam involves the Chick-fil-A drive-thru on a Wednesday night. Nestled just west of Jackson...
  9. L

    State not even lateral move?

    Not a question anymore, but it’s interesting what this guy thinks of the M over S. The lateral move comment made me chuckle. UVA is a great program but not a lateral move? https://augustafreepress.com/news/the-uva-money-people-on-brian-oconnor-theres-nothing-to-see-here/ “The idea that...
  10. L

    Is this the beginning for Ole MIss?...

    Not following your logic. What does it matter where I’m from and he is from?
  11. L

    Is this the beginning for Ole MIss?...

    Randy Houser country. Nah - I just like the water.
  12. L

    Is this the beginning for Ole MIss?...

    Fair point. When the University or Russell has a comment, I’ll pay attention.
  13. L

    Is this the beginning for Ole MIss?...

    Either incompetence or corruption on SPD’s part, it would seem. I will admit I haven’t talked to the family in several months so I can’t say for sure what the current status is. But here is an update from 10 days ago from Kingfish...
  14. L

    Is this the beginning for Ole MIss?...

    Flame away but I know the family and kid involved in our issue. The junk I’ve read on here that so many assume to be true about them is just that - junk. It’s embarrassing that Russell isn’t facing any consequences. Or that the University hasn’t even acknowledged it.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  5. 05 On3 Greg McElroy: Keelon Russell 'might be the best quarterback in the country by season's end'