Recent content by lakeboy73

  1. L

    Thoughts on realignment

    OOOHHHH...Thank you for clearing that up. I thought this was the proposal the NCHSAA had. I definitely want Maiden in our conference even though I am a Bandys fan.
  2. L

    Thoughts on realignment

    I never post on here. I just normally read. I was really hoping North Lincoln would replace West Caldwell in the SD7 and we would have the 4 Catawba County Schools with the 4 Lincoln County Schools. Then I saw Fred T Foard dropping to 2A so thought that might be added. I see that probably won't...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Chris Del Conte addresses 'embarrassing' conduct, celebrations from Texas players vs. Tennessee
  5. 05 On3 Football Brian Kelly: 'Take Luke Fickell off that hot seat' after Wisconsin's comeback win vs. Penn State