Recent content by L4Dawg

  1. L

    OT: Health Insurance

    Yes. There is fraud in everything, but not enough to make much dent in things overall. The scale of federal expenditure is just immense. The emphasis on fraud is a smoke screen, a distraction from the real problem. We spend WAY more than we collect, and that problem has got WAY worse under...
  2. L

    OT: Health Insurance

    We could eliminate ALL government expenditure except entitlements and we would still be in the red. What you posted is myth.
  3. L

    OT: Health Insurance

    A lot of mis information in this thread. Too much to even get into really. One thing to remember, the government basically dictates healthcare policy and prices, even in the private insurance market and delivery markets. One other thing to remember, healthcare delivered has to be paid for by...
  4. L

    Arkansas may be the dumbest athletic department in the country

    I don't think that was Polk. I think that was McMahan.
  5. L

    Any real word on the injuries yet?

    I don't listen to talk shows or podcasts casts. Is there any real information, or is it all speculation?
  6. L

    Saturday showed why RuNdAbAwL doesn't work against good teams........

    I am NOT yelling what you say I am. You are an idiot. I am not a run the ball guy. I am not a pass the ball guy. I say you have to do both to be successful. Run OR pass first is a recipe for disaster in modern football. If the opponent knows what's coming on average, he can stop it.
  7. L

    OT: Health Insurance

    I'm in my early 60s and I'm in the same boat. I never used it much at all, till this past year. Things can, and did, change out of the blue. It is a terrible risk to go without it.
  8. L

    Arkansas may be the dumbest athletic department in the country

    The Waltons will probably get tired of them sucking and spend 100 million on them the year they are back in schedule.
  9. L

    Arkansas may be the dumbest athletic department in the country

    That's probably worse than us ignoring Grisham's kid in baseball. At least we were decent when we did that, and Grisham's kid wasn't that good.
  10. L

    Saturday showed why RuNdAbAwL doesn't work against good teams........

    If you ALWAYS lead with something you will be eaten alive by any competent modern defense. You are at least 30 years behind the times. What's it like to be stuck in the 1990s?
  11. L

    Saturday showed why RuNdAbAwL doesn't work against good teams........

    Yes to all that. This is what GOAT can't get through his thick skull. Most of our plays are RPO.
  12. L

    Target is open in Tupelo! Bring on the big time coaches!

    It WAS true. It is open to the public now.
  13. L

    Target is open in Tupelo! Bring on the big time coaches!

    Nearest one to Tupelo was 2 hours away. That being said I don’t get it either.
  14. L

    Target is open in Tupelo! Bring on the big time coaches!

    Nope, they sent out a late media blast. It’s open to the public till 10 tonight.
  15. L

    Saturday showed why RuNdAbAwL doesn't work against good teams........

    If you want to win, that's what you have to do. you have to act like a blue blood. There ain't no magic scheme that will suddenly overcome their advantages, especially now. What you fantasize about doesn't exist in reality.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football Oklahoma OL Michael Fasusi doubtful for Red River Rivalry, latest on return
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State hosting a few 2027 recruits, key flip targets, and coveted 2028 and 2029 quarterbacks for UCF game