Recent content by KYWC36

  1. K

    Please do not

  2. K

    The boosters must be fatigued at this point.

    I am fatigued by this continuous monologue
  3. K

    Mitchell Not Coming to UK

    I said it then, I will say it now.... you never know with the crazy world today, but I don't think Mitchell ever plays another second of college basketball ever again.... but people lose their mind over this stuff - and to be honest, Mitchell should be done, he played his 4 years - college...
  4. K

    FB: PAT BIONDO, FOOTBALL GENERAL MANAGER, RESIGNS EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY

    this has nothing to do with the AD. This is a position on the football staff
  5. K

    Kam Williams in a Walking Boot and Crutches

    I see the fan base is in mid season form in irrationality.... It's JULY PEOPLE.... go outside and enjoy the summer
  6. K

    TRILLY update on momcilovic

    LOL, I am relaxed, I don't care either way. The statement I made was just a fact. I'll cheer for whomever suites up come October
  7. K

    TRILLY update on momcilovic

    It could happen, but I never felt this dude was a possibility anyway- and that's not trash talk, like most on here who cant think past their irrational immature hate,,,,, we do not really fit him, or what he says he wants to do if he comes back
  8. K

    TRILLY update on momcilovic

    Arizona is the better program right now?
  9. K

    FB BOOM KELSEY GERALD RB COMMITTED

    I love the enthusiasm, and confidence lol, but we are not winning 8 games next year... also.... you consider wining 8 games tough? LOL..... UK will be lucky to somehow scrap by with 6 wins next year, which would honestly would be an outstanding year 1. Stein will need 2-3 years in roster...
  10. K

    U of L players

    as much as I do not like all cardinals.... Billy Thompson was not overrated. I guess it depends on what lens you look through and what you call overrated. They played for the title his frosh and senior season, winning the last and he lead the team in scoring, rebounding and assists. Had a...
  11. K

    Does it Bother You that Pope/AD Office has Not said a word to the fans since the end of the season?

    The fact fans think they are entitled to a response is ridiculous but that’s the world today and everyone can save your arguments … It’s ridiculous
  12. K

    Tucker- harsh

    Listen,,,, hate on Pope all you want, I don't care- but this tweet is click bait for one, but also sums up the ridiculousness of fanhood. A- its not true, Pope made many attempts at many people and I know because everyone trashed him every time someone signed somewhere else over the last year...
  13. K

    Folks on here want to pay Donnie freaking Freeman $4 million a year.

    What I find even more hilarious is… instead of them being happy when they perceive Pope messes up or it’s fault and saying yes!!! One step closer to a new coach … they just get mad and miserable lol… hilarious
  14. K

    Best case scenario?

    UNDEFEATED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. K

    Zoom News

On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Rankings: ESPN shakes up FPI Top 25 after Week 5 slate
  5. 05 On3 Football Brett McMurphy's college football AP Top 25 ballot after Week 5