Recent content by Kyreb5150

  1. Kyreb5150

    Well it would take security to make it happen so security would be there to guard the area as...

    Well it would take security to make it happen so security would be there to guard the area as well it’s a WIN/WIN! But I get it’s little harsh but I would support it. I’m tired of just Winning the Party
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU intel: Where things stand with Easton Royal, Ahmad Hudson, more flip targets; Tigers pacing for an elite 2028 recruiting class