Recent content by kyjeff1

  1. kyjeff1

    Wilkins winning three point contest BBM

    Trent Noah is a good utility player, that's it. If we're depending on him to be a difference maker, we're in trouble. If he comes in and knocks a couple shots down, keep him in, he has great basketball instincts, but if he continues to miss, you can't keep him in. I'm hopeful that he lights it...
  2. kyjeff1

    Louisville season over

    I should have properly finished my thought. 2-3 losses against bad/mediocre schools. Losing to OM is understandable, but losing to schools like Wake Forest, is very telling, especially when it happens at home. Looks like they get NCST today, I'm predicting a loss and some lockerroom issues to start.
  3. kyjeff1

    *** Official Kentucky @ South Carolina SEC Football Prediction Contest ***

    Kentucky: 28 South Carolina: 31 Tiebreaker: 251
  4. kyjeff1

    South Carolina favored by 3 1/2

    It might be too early in the season to make accurate lines, especially with the two teams in question here. UK has a new team and a new coach, South Carolina has bigtime lockeroom problems, so that line could end up being way off. Heck, surely aTm was a heavy favorite over us and we destroyed...
  5. kyjeff1

    Louisville season over

    They aren’t done losing to bad teams. If they can lose to Wake Forest at home, they can lose to anyone. They might have 2 or 3 losses by the time they play us.
  6. kyjeff1

    State of the Program

    You're obviously just looking for reasons to complain. No matter what I say, you're going to throw some new reason out there. Good luck being miserable.
  7. kyjeff1

    State of the Program

    Cal also had 3 NBA talents on that 20/21 roster. He went 9-16. Ewe.
  8. kyjeff1

    State of the Program

    LOL, who cares about wins? Every freaking fan out there. Nobody (but you) cares how you win the damn game, just freaking win it. I don't care if Doug Edirt is our starting pg, if we win a title, I don't give a damn about what talent we had. So, does this mean you hate the '97/98 title team...
  9. kyjeff1

    Am I just looking for something to blame on the transfer portal?

    I think the 96 cats can compete, sure, but the parity in college basketball is ten times what it was back then. There won't be anyone pissing their pants just because UK 1996 is on the other side of the court. As far as the 2000's Patriots and the 90's Cowboys, well, Tom Brady is generational...
  10. kyjeff1

    State of the Program

    Because you were in grade school and there wasn't much of a forum back then. But this is funny, you literally can't prove this and you know it's false, you just have nothing else to say. The truth is, we were all scratching our heads at wtf Billy was doing back then. I guess Dakota Euton...
  11. kyjeff1

    State of the Program

    So, if UK finishes ahead of those "5 or 6 rosters", what will your take be then? I bet you'll say those 5 or 6 other rosters had injuries, or their coaches aren't very good. God forbid you give Pope credit for doing a good job.
  12. kyjeff1

    State of the Program

    Yeah, I heard all the excuses about the GW loss and all the other losses, but Pope has excuses too, why should we just accept BCG's excuses, but not do the same for Pope? BCG had a charmin schedule and went to the NIT. Pope played the #3 SOS, beat the eventual title winner, beat duke, who was...
  13. kyjeff1

    State of the Program

    Well, that's just your opinion, but you’re passing it off as a fact and saying my actual facts aren’t important.
  14. kyjeff1

    Am I just looking for something to blame on the transfer portal?

    Dude, I'm 53. Just use common sense. The game is so much faster now, the players are 10 times stronger and it is way more analytical. The training these guys go through, just to get on a practice squad, is astronomical compared to what they went through even 10 years ago. There isn't a single...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Bob Chesney implores UCLA team to ignore Top 25 poll ranking
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Who has the momentum as 4-star Darius Wabbington nears decision