Recent content by Kyfan27

  1. K

    Mitchell Not Coming to UK

    This my gripe. So the main roadblock that everyone knew about even before Mitchell had a known court date is what sinks it a little over a week later with no fight? My guess is LSU screwed this up for us. If it was just Mark Mitchell I'm guessing he gets a waiver and it's fine, but once LSU...
  2. K

    Mitchell will not play in the SEC .

    This is what I'm hoping as well. Surely they were always going to fight this. If they don't then I couldn't understand even taking him in the first place. I just hope he doesn't get spooked and end up at Louisville or someone we play this year. Surely if that were to happen the basketball gods...
  3. K

    UK basketball headed towards worst decade in its history

    Yeah the timeline doesn't match. I could be wrong but didn't Hagsns reclass and there was talks of Maxey reclassing also? That's a big "what if" for me if Maxey is on the 2019 team
  4. K

    Did any one watch Amari Williams last night?

    He'd have been a lottery pick in my opinion.
  5. K

    If you could pick one basketball season KY could have won it all which would it be?

    Gotta go with 2015, but to be honest, any year would be fine with me.
  6. K

    Travis Branham crystal ball Kentucky

    What makes you say that?
  7. K

    Travis Branham crystal ball Kentucky

    Is Pope about to pull off the greatest 180 off all time? That man was dead in the water less than a month ago and, assuming this becomes official, now gets three big time recruits in two weeks? Just wow.
  8. K

    Summer combine pics via MBB IG

    I love seeing this. I know it probably doesn't mean much, but I don't remember seeing many photos or videos last summer of the team and maybe there was a reason for it. Seeing the guys seemingly energetic like that looks to be a good sign.
  9. K

    KSR article regarding transfer class rankings and player rankings - Alex Wilkins at 521…

    Oh I don't disagree. I'd love to know what any of the guys that left UK did analytically to say they are that much better than Wilkins.
  10. K

    KSR article regarding transfer class rankings and player rankings - Alex Wilkins at 521…

    That's just from Evan Miya. Shows how analytics shouldn't be the end all be all.
  11. K

    Milan UK

    He never waivered 🤷‍♂️
  12. K

    Milan

  13. K

    BB: Hampton visiting again this week

    Yes. UKgrad22 posted this yesterday.
  14. K

    BB: Hampton visiting again this week

    Pilgrim said it on his update around 4 yesterday.
  15. K

    Milan to UK?

    I mean wouldn't 50/50 be a pretty serious momentum shift?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting CBG Juco Prep Showcase: Damien Robinson & Kenyon St. Louis among Saturday's top performers
  5. 05 On3 NIL P.J. Fleck addresses NIL disparity between Minnesota, Michigan: 'My job is to do more with less'